- You get an external view on the quality of your products and services with the promise to reach the next level of excellence.
- Organization forms of quality functions (centralized / decentralized / rightsizing)
- Key Performance Indicators for the control of quality, environment and occupational safety
- Benchmarks for quality costs, aka cost of poor quality, aka non-conformance cost
- Portfolio and project management for selection and implementation of projects to reduce quality costs
Quality Management Consulting
- Your quality management will be challenged and gain insight into a variety of quality methods that reduce error rates and help to meet customer requirements. Not the (defective) product will come back to you, but satisfied customers. The ISO 9001 certificate is a recognition of your quality standard and not just a target.
- Development and/or renovation of the integrated management systems
- Implementation assistance for ISO 9001
- Preparation, monitoring and follow-up of internal and external audits and inspections.
- Process Improvement (DMAIC) and Process Redefinition (DFSS) with Six Sigma and Lean Management methods
- Workshop moderation, including tools for tracking the actions:
- Value Stream Analysis
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Requirements / Design/ Production-Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- lessons learned
Lean Six Sigma Training and Project Coaching
- Your process and product quality is adjusted to the required Sigma level with the goal of achieving Six Sigma (3.4 defects per million possibilities, which corresponds to a quality of 99.99966%). This results in less idle time, scrap, waste and direct improvement of the bottom-line..
- Creating a training concept for your organization to determine the required number of Yellow-, Green- and Black-Belts. Carrying out these training sessions, adapted to your needs. We can also train only selected Lean Six Sigma tools for dedicated individuals.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma methods for process improvement according to the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) approach
- Apply Lean Six Sigma methods for process redefinition according to the Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) approach
- Project Coaching of Lean Six Sigma projects, whether for process improvement or process redefinition.
- Creation of a project cockpit per project and a program cockpit for the overview of all Six Sigma projects, each with monthly proof of the achieved improvements of the bottom-line based on the real profit and loss account.
Sustainability and Environment Management Consulting
- The ISO 14001 environmental management certificate certifies your company's sustainability and the trust of future generations.
- ISO 14001 implementation assistance
- Creation of the environmental relevance matrix and follow-up of actions
- Distinction between ISO 14001 and sustainability reporting
- Support in the preparation of sustainability reporting according to GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Use of sustainability reporting in corporate communications
- Determination of the company-specific UBP (environmental impact points - method of ecological scarcity) in the context of the life cycle assessment
Quality Culture Change Management
- A culture of quality can be good or bad, the root causes for this lie buried deep in the collective subconsciousness. You receive insights and a vision on how to achieve a target-oriented change in quality culture.
- Analysis and recommendations to act on intercultural differences, geographically, per organisational unit (business unit, division, team)
- Organizational, interpersonal and individual coaching on the path of change by applying proven moderation techniques.
- Note: CRETHO CONSULTING is a member of the expert group ISO TC 176 WG 25, which aims to develop a new ISO standard on the topic of quality culture.
Work Safety Culture Change Management
- A proactive change in the occupational safety culture has been a proven way to reduce the number of accidents. This also reduces human suffering and there are fewer unplanned costs due to the loss of manpower.
- From a culture of top-down controls and regulations to a culture of mutual care. Because it's right.
- Interpret key figures and take measures to reduce occupational and non-occupational accidents
- Implementation assistance for ISO 45001
Customer Satisfaction and Loyality Management
- You know exactly what to ask which customer when. You get loyal and enthusiastic customers who buy from you again.
- Measurable increase in customer loyalty
- Tactical and strategic customer satisfaction surveys
- Program control via key figures such as Customer Loyalty Index CLI, Net Promotor Score NPS, First Time Right FTR, On Time Delivery OTR, Repurchase Rate RR, etc.
- Use and explanation of the ISO standards on customer satisfaction:
- Create and implement guidelines for a code of conduct (ISO 10001)
- Define and implement complaint handling (ISO 10002)
- Dispute management to the satisfaction of both parties (ISO 10003)
- How do I monitor and measure customer satisfaction (ISO 10004)
Consulting for Quality in Projects
- The quality - cost - time triangle is clearly focused on the goal of quality. With high quality, costs and time are reduced. Quality is not the problem in the project, quality is the solution for the problems in the project.
- Integration of a project quality plan according to ISO 10005 to ensure the quality objectives and a complete documentation in a project.
- Ensuring a clean project management process according to ISO 10006, which contains all necessary elements.
- Project Management Assessment: an independent view on the project management of a project. Results in the form of a spider diagram showing deviations from a target state.
Consulting for ISO Q Standards
- You use the full potential of your purchased standards. The standards are not only a cost factor, but they also give you access to the world of standards.
- Through the membership of CREHTO CONSULTING in the Swiss Association of Standards and the chairmanship of Thomas Krähenmann in the NK 140 Quality Assurance and Quality Management, we have an exclusive insight into the ISO quality standards and know already during the development of a new standard or a new revision of a standard what has to be taken into account.
- Carrying out GAP analyses between existing standards and new revisions, e.g. what to consider when implementing ISO 9001:2025 versus ISO 9001:2015
- The ISO quality standards comprise more than 20 standards with interesting topics on quality in projects, customer satisfaction, quality costs, etc. More info here: ISO Q Standards
- Advice on which Q standards can be applied as in a company.
- Advice on how a company / expert can contribute to the creation of ISO standards.
Risk Management Consulting
- You know the strategic and operational risks of your company. You have prepared contingency plans and can ensure that your business returns to normal as quickly as possible in the event of major or minor events. We understand risks as threats and opportunities for a company!
- With a top-down approach you get the entrepreneurial risks under control. The following four perspectives are examined along a risk catalogue and a meaningful action plan is drawn up:
- Learning and development
- Internal processes
- With a bottom-up approach, you continuously monitor operational risks. In doing so, we will work with you to assess the risks of all business processes and assist you in implementing suitable tools for minimizing risks. Examples of such tools are:
- Business Continuity Management
- Establishment and exercise of the crisis organisation
- Preventive and reactive product safety assessments
- Reaction to customer complaints
Virtual Reality Project Realization
- Together with our partner Hakune we have Virtual Reality (VR) know-how in the area of
- Unity / C##
- VR hardware platforms
- For specific HW developments we cooperate with international development platforms
- VR as a marketing tool to perfect a new immersive experience